Tuesday 11 October 2016

Finish Along - Q4

Well I did not do so well last month. I didn't finish anything on my list and I don't think I made much progress on any of my WIPs! My list is pretty much the same as last quarter, although there might be a few more on it!! 

1. Double 9 patch quilt - still needs quilting




2. Dr Who - No progress





3. Bright flower patch quilt - no progress




4. Simply colourful - no progress




5. Camp blankets - no progress




6. V and Co Ombre - some progress. I made a few more blocks



7. Beeutiful QAL - a couple more blocks were made

 


8. Tula Pink City Sample - I joined the madness of the 100days100blocks quilt along! We are currently about 55 days in. It can be quite tricky trying to sew and post a block a day but so far so good. Here are the first 35 blocks.




9. Halloween Bags - I have the pattern bookmarked here and some purple halloween fabrics.




10. Princess Leia - apparently I have to create a halloween costume for our youngest child! I have a white sheet that should work and I'm sure I can find some silver fabric for a fancy belt.



Linking up with

 2016 FAL



No comments:

Post a Comment